Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Flip Book

Hello!

This was the first time I've ever made a flip book. I enjoyed making the flip book and coming up ideas for the stop-action animation. I decided to make the animation with ice cream. I'm not sure why it was ice cream, but I also thought of iPhone apps. My animation could be perceived as almost a video game. The ice cream cone moves along the page while catching falling ice cream scoops. The ice cream stacks up so high that it starts to wobble and melt. Soon enough, the ice cream completely melts and fills to the top of the page. I used color as an important aspect in my animation. I feel it would not give a strong impression without the color. The challenges I faced with the flip book was the number of frames to make the animation fluid. I had fun with the project and enjoyed looking at everyone else's flip book!

The link is to the flip book animation. The quality is horrible, but you understand the idea!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Io634tNNYw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Jenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment